Kim Nedrow, LMT, BCTMB, CST-D, founder and President of Balanced Being, Inc., has been providing CranioSacral Therapy (CST) and SomatoEmotional Release (SER) since 2000. She is a Diplomate Certified CranioSacral Therapist (CST-D) who has volunteered her time to treat clients in multiple client-centered programs in Florida, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, New Mexico, Indiana, the Bahamas and Iceland. She has worked with therapy groups using Bio Aquatic Therapy with dolphins in the Bahamas and Equine Therapy with horses in Indiana and New Mexico where the mammals assist in treatment sessions.
Kim works with the Washington States Traumatic Brain Injury Council, University of Washington Education in Rehabilitation, and the Washington Traumatic Brain Injury Strategic Partnership Advisory Council, as well as with local government agencies on Alzheimer's and dementia, pediatrics, disabilities and comfort care for end of life and caregivers.
Experience and Projects
- Washington State Traumatic Brain Injury Conference, collaboration and volunteer
- Washington Traumatic Brain Injury Strategic Partnership Advisory Council
- University of Washington, Center for Continuing Education in Rehabilitation
- American CranioSacral Therapy Association Member
- Veterans Family Fund of America Board Member
- Veterans Family Fund of America Project Lead